Main database in the fields of architecture, town planning, construction and landscape, the ArchiRès catalog describes the library collections of 17 national higher schools of architecture and landscape (ENSA) and provides access to catalogs of partner libraries and research laboratories.
The funds consist of:
• 150,000 books
• 2,000 journal titles (130,000 articles reported)
• 11,400 audiovisual documents (DVD, filmed conferences, etc.)
• 90,000 student work, dissertations, graduation projects or theses
• 7,700 maps and plans
• 4,700 material references (samples, etc.)
• collections of old documents
More than 200 journal titles are reported issue by issue, article by article.
• Consult the list of journals analyzed
In addition, a certain number of journals are freely available on the Internet ...
All theses and End of Study Projects (PFE) are referenced in the ArchiRès catalog. Some are directly accessible in full text on ArchiRès, sometimes upon authentication due to copyright.
• Consult the list of different types of student work
Maps and plans:
Several schools have a map library.
Several schools have material libraries or “technical documentation and materials” sections in their library.
• Consult the list of material libraries
These are old and / or precious books, from the 18th, 19th and 20th centuries, transmitted by the libraries of architectural workshops of the Ecole des Beaux-arts de Paris (before 1968) or regional schools of Paris. architecture, but also books acquired or made from donations.
• Consult the list of collections of old funds
Documentary holdings of research laboratories:
The ArchiRès network includes 6 research laboratory libraries from the National Schools of Architecture (ENSA) which offer numerous documentary resources.
• Access the presentation of documentary resources of research laboratories
• Access the presentation of thesis sites
The documentary holdings of partner libraries:
It is possible to access the catalogs of the partners of the ArchiRès network: City of architecture and heritage (Paris), École Camondo (Paris), ENSA Nantes + Laboratoire CRENAU, ENSA Saint-Etienne, ENSA Strasbourg, ESA (Paris) , IPRAUS (Paris), Cresson Laboratory (Grenoble), AE&CC Research Unit (Grenoble):